In two weeks, the Preventive Medical Center of Marin staff is hosting a FREE workshop on hormonal health concerns and remedies so you can fully enjoy life and all it has to offer.
According to a recent article on Medline Plus, a trusted health information website, hormones are your body’s chemical messengers. They travel in your bloodstream to tissues or organs. Over time, they work slowly and affect many different processes, including growth and development, metabolism, sexual function and reproduction, and mood.
Attend this workshop to learn:
- New approaches in managing symptoms caused by hormonal imbalances
- The truth about some commonly held myths
- New tools to help improve your condition
Social time with healthy snacks will be provided.
Speakers and topics include:
- Elson M. Haas, MD — Overview of Hormonal Health
- Judy Lane, NP — Menopause & Bio-Identical Hormones
- Richard Shames, MD — Thyroid & Adrenal Balance
- Georjana Shames, LAc — Acupuncture for Hormone Balancing
Thursday, July 19th, 2012
5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Preventive Medical Center of Marin
25 Mitchell Blvd., Suite 8, San Rafael, CA 94903
Space is limited, so RSVP today!